Protecting personal information
If you would like to know more about protection of privacy in company Monolit d.o.o. you came to the right page. Monolit d.o.o. is a company, aware of privacy and obligated to your personal right to privacy.
In general the visitor of this site does not have to register nor unveil personal identity. We do not use any program or other equipment that may help us disclose your e-mail address or other information, which could reveal the identity of visitors.
We collect exclusively personal data that are separately and voluntarily intervened by users themselves. A visitor can decide whether he/she would like to become a user of our web services and send us information in his/hers’ order or applies for our services, information (or wants to employ in the company). In cases where users give us this kind of revealing information, we use them only for the purposes they were given and we protect them according to demands of Slovenian legislation.
Visitors take full responsibility for reliability of personal data and contact information. When necessary and when users want so, we use contact information to establish contact with users.
Users can any time cancel their permission to process personal data. Monolit will in that case do everything necessary to fulfill that demand. If you have any kind of questions related to privacy, please contact our administrator for protection of personal data on: info_at_monolit dot si
Here are our basic principles for preservation of privacy:
When users give their name, e-mail and other information, they become our clients. Monolit d.o.o. keeps this information in secret according to these principles:
- Monolit d.o.o. will be using your data only for purposes they were intended and in accordance with your permission,
- We will use and reveal only the information that you gave permission to use,
- We do not collect, work with or save information from children, minors and legally incapable persons unless they have a permission from their legal guardian,
- To keep your data updated, you are allowed to change them,
- We do not give data to advertisers,
- We do not sell or rent personal information to third parties,
- We use safe technology and programs for protection of privacy on our servers for permanent safety insurance.
Our web site contains connections to web sites of third parties. Monolit d.o.o. does not take any responsibility for respecting of privacy at those sites.
Communication and tracking (cookies)
You can decide not to accept cookies and reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. In this case we will not upload any permanent cookies except our own ones for analysing our web site traffic. However some Monolit features and services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled
This web site uses the following cookies:
- Analytical cookies for tracking the number of visitors and web site traffic
- Helper cookies used for fluid and user friendly experience on our forms.
By clicking the below button you reset the cookie settings. You will be asked again about your permission about cookie saving.