Technical Archives and Scanning
Archive is a system which on one hand enables grasping of data with all the contributing elements like scanning, attribution and compression and on the other hand this modern information system enables quality handling with documents. It enables safety, accessibility and quick review of the files that represent project documentation.
The main advantages of electronic archiving are:
• Fast access to information
• Lower costs of operation
• Control over documents
• Safety before destruction and reduction of archive space
We offer the following supporting services:
- Grasping of documents in digital form
- Grasping of documents in physical form
- The conversion of documents from physical to digital form
- Conversion of documents from digital form into a long-term archive form
- Editing and/or selection of documents
For all certified services we provide the highest level of legal coherence, authenticity and integrity of documentation and adequate safety of documentation during the execution of the services.
As a sign of quality management our company performed certain procedures by Slovenian national Archive:
- Registration as provider of equipment and digital storage services (No. 3821-24/2007/9),
- Confirmation of internal rules and instructions as provider of equipment and digital storage services (No. 3820-2/2014/12) and
- Received a certificate for implementation of services for grasping documentation no. e-ARS 2016/CS001.
The certificate was awarded in accordance with Slovenian legislation and gives our customers and partners a clear indication and assurance that we perform professional and quality services that are in accordance with the required level of service of the Archives of Republic of Slovenia. This guaranties that all certified services are also conducted on world renown and certified hardware and software.
Monolit d.o.o. is the first small company that obtained this certificate and one of four companies that offer certified services in the Slovenian market.